The official Assam Public Service Commission has released the advt. for the recruitment of 463 Assistant Engineer (AE) & Junior Engineer (JE) Posts. Interested candidates can check the details from below and able to apply on or before 21 December 2019.
APSC Application Form 2019 for 463 Posts
|Assam Public Service Commission|
Assist. & Junior Engineer Vacancies 2019
|Post Name ||Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer|
|Total Posts ||463 Posts|
|Mode of Application ||Offline|
|Recruitment Level ||State Level|
|Type of Recruitment ||Latest Govt. Job|
|Last Date to Apply for Recruitment ||21 December 2019 – Extended to 01/01/2020|
|Official Site ||www.apsc.nic.in|
|Location of Job||Assam|
|Advt. Number ||06/2019|
|Job Category||Assam Govt. Jobs|
|Vacancy Details |
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 156 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 307 Posts
|Educational Qualification |
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from an Indian or foreign University recognized by Government.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): A Candidate must have passed 3 years Diploma course in Civil Engineering from an institution recognized by the Government.
- 21 to 38 Years as on 1 January 2019
- Check the notification for relaxation details.
|Application Fee |
- For General: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC: Rs. 150/-
- Candidates having BPL Certificate: Nil
- Payment Mode: Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Rs. 30,000/-1,10,000/-PB 4 with Grade Pay of Rs 12,700/-plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs. 14,000/-49,000/-PB 2 with Grade Pay of Rs 8,700/-plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
|Important Dates |
|Last Date to Apply: 21-12-2019 – Extended to 01/01/2020|
|How to Apply |
|You can apply easily by using the link from below and able to apply on or before 01/01/2020.|