The official Sri Aurobindo College (Delhi University) has released the notification for the recruitment of 29 Assistant Professor posts. Interested candidates can check the vacancy details from below and able to apply on or before 30 November 2019.
DU Sri Aurobindo College Application Form 2019 for 29 Assistant Professor Posts
|Sri Aurobindo College|
Assistant Professor Vacancies 2019
|Post Name ||Assistant Professor|
|Total Posts ||29 Posts|
|Mode of Application ||Online|
|Recruitment Level ||National Level|
|Type of Recruitment ||Govt. Job 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for Recruitment ||30 November 2019|
|Official Site ||www.aurobindo.du.ac.in|
|Location of Job||Delhi University|
|Advt. Number ||SAC(E)ff eaching/2019/418|
|Job Category||Delhi Govt. Jobs|
|Vacancy Details |
|Political Science||2 Posts|
|Applied Psychology||5 Posts|
|Environmental Studies||1 Post|
|Educational Qualification |
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document).
- The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign University/Institution with a ranking among top 500 in the world University ranking (at any time) by anyone of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) The Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) The Academic Ranking Of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
|Application Fee |
- Rs.500/-for UR/OBC/EWS category.
- No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC/ST/PwBD category and Women applicants
- Payment should be made online only, through credit/debit card/Net Banking
|Pay Level 10 of the 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix|
|Important Dates |
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 02-11-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30 November 2019
|On the basis of Interview.|
|How to Apply |
|You can apply easily by using the link below and able to apply on or before 30 November 2019.|