The official Gujarat Public Service Commission has released the advt. for the Gujarat Engineering Service Examination 2018-19. Interested candidates can check the details from below and able to apply for the Mains Exam on or before 05 December 2019.
GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service Exam Application Form 2018-19
|Gujarat Public Service Commission|
Engineering Service Exam 2018
|Post Name ||Executive Engineer (Civil) & Deputy Executive Engineer (Civil)|
|Total Posts ||49 Posts|
|Mode of Application ||Online|
|Recruitment Level ||State Level|
|Type of Recruitment ||Sarkari Naukri|
|Last Date to Apply for Mains ||05 December 2019|
|Official Site ||www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in|
|Location of Job||Gujarat|
|Advt. Number ||113/2018-19|
|Job Category||Gujarat Govt. Vacancies|
|Vacancy Details |
- Executive Engineer (Civil): 11 Posts
- Deputy Executive Engineer (Civil): 38 Posts
|Educational Qualification |
- Candidates should Possess Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)/ Bachelor of Technology (Civil) obtained from any University.
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
- Possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application.
- 20 to 35 Years as on 31 December 2018
- Check the notification for relaxation details.
|Application Fee |
- Application Fee: Rs.100/-
|Important Dates |
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 15-12-2018 from 13:00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 31-12-2018 upto 13:00 hrs
- Tentative Date for Preliminary Test: 14-04-2019
- Tentative month for Preliminary Test Result: June 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-11-2019 at 13:00 Hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-12-2019 by 13:00 Hrs
- Date for Mains Exam: 25-01, 01 & 02-02-2020