Apply for Haryana ITI Application Form 2020 easily from here. Also, check Haryana ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020 from here before apply for it. We will activate the provided below link whenever the applications will start for Haryana ITI 2020 Admission Online.
The official authority of ITI Admission in Haryana will publish the notification on its site for 2020 admissions soon. Also, you will able to check the official advt. from here.
Haryana ITI Admission Form 2020 Online
Are you want to apply for Haryana ITI Application Form 2020 Online? If yes then you arrived on the right page. From here, you can check all the details about Haryana ITI Admission 2020. Also, you can apply for the Haryana ITI 2020 Admission easily from here.
Use the provided below link and apply for the 2020 Haryana ITI Admissions. Also, you should check the eligibility criteria from here before apply for the Haryana ITI Application Online Form 2020.
Haryana ITI Online Application Form 2020
|Name of Authority||Haryana Industrial Training Institute Department|
|Post About||Haryana ITI Admission Form|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Trades Type||SCVT, NCVT|
|Counseling Schedule||Details Available Here|
Haryana ITI Admission 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- Interested peoples should have passed class 10th/12th from any recognized board Haryana.
- According to the eligibility conditions, 8th passed candidates also eligible to apply for some trades.
- Minimum age criteria for the candidates is 14 years as on 1 August 2020.
- Each applicant must have domicile certificate of Haryana to apply for the Haryana ITI 2020 Admission Form.
Haryana ITI Admission 2020 Important Dates
|Advertisement Publication Date||July 2020|
|Registration will done within||July 2020|
|1st Counselling Schedule|
|1st Round Seat Allotment and Merit List||July 2020|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute||July 2020|
|2nd Counselling Schedule|
|Releasing Date of Vacant Seats for 2nd Round Counselling||July 2020|
|Portal Opening for revision of preferences||July 2020|
|2nd round seat allotment and merit list||July 2020|
|Reporting to the allotted institute||August 2020|
|3rd Round Counselling Schedule|
|Vacant Seats Releasing Date for 3rd Round||August 2020|
|Portal Opening for revision of preferences||August 2020|
|3rd Round Seat Allotment or Merit List||August 2020|
|Reporting to the Institute for Admission||August 2020|
|After the completion of 3rd round counselling, the officials will release the list of vacant seats according to all institutes on its site. Seat allotment of vacant seats to the eligible candidates will done on the basis of merit list after 3rd counselling.|
|4th Round Counselling Schedule|
|Admission of candidates having 70% and above marks on the basis of merit list||August 2020|
|Admission of candidates having less than 70% marks on the basis of merit list||August 2020|
Important Documents to Verify
- 8th/10th and 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- Disability certificate issued by the competent authority
- Identity Card such as Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Passport etc.
- Other Documents as per directions
How to Apply for Haryana ITI Application Form 2020 from Official Site?
- Visit the official site www.itiharayana.gov.in
- Click on the apply online tab.
- Now aspirant need to provide complete personal information there such as name, parents name, gender and date of birth etc.
- Also candidates will have to provide scanned photo and signature there.
- Now pay the Haryana ITI 2020 Admission fee by choosing your payment method.
- After all the steps, you should re-check all the details and press submit button.
- Don’t forget to take printout of Haryana ITI Admission Application Form 2020 for future preference.
www.itiharyana.gov.in 2020 Admission Application Form Online – Important Links
|Official Advt.||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|1st Round Counselling||Fill Preferences|
|Merit List of 1st Round Counselling||Check Here|
|2nd Round Counselling||Open Here|
|Second Round Counselling Merit List||See Here|
|3rd Round Counselling||Apply Here|
|Merit List – 3rd Counselling||Download Here|
|4th Counselling||Fill Choices Here|
|Merit List Above than 70% Marks||See Here|
|Merit List Below 70 % Marks||Get here|
|Official Site||Visit Here|
Apply Online for 2020 Haryana ITI Admission
By using the provided above link, interested candidates can apply for Haryana ITI Application Form 2020 easily.
Also, you will able to check all the counselling schedule from here. Candidates haven’t need to visit the official site for any type of details.
By using the above links, you can check all type of details. Comment in the below section, if you want to ask anything regarding ITI Haryana Admission Form