The official Indian Navy has released the advt. regarding the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) Jul 2020 Course. Interested candidates can check vacancy details from below and able to apply for the posts on or before 19 December 2019.
Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) Jul 2020 Course Application Form
|Join Indian Navy|
10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) Jul 2020 Course
|Post Name ||10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) Jul 2020|
|Total Posts ||37 Posts|
|Mode of Application ||Online|
|Recruitment Level ||National Level|
|Type of Recruitment ||Govt. Job|
|Last Date to Apply for Recruitment ||19 December 2019|
|Official Site ||www.joinindiannavy.gov.in|
|Location of Job||PAN India|
|Advt. Number ||Not Specified|
|Job Category||Defense Govt. Jobs|
|Educational Qualification |
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in
Class X or Class XII).
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2019 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2019 All India Rank.
|Born between 02 Jan 2001 and 01 Jul 2003 (both dates inclusive).|
|The admissible pay and allowances are available on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in|
|Important Dates |
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 29-11-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-12-2019
- Dates for SSB Interview: From Apr 2020
- Dates for Training: Jul 2020
- IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2019. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata from Feb – Apr 2020.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. You are advised to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID till selection process is complete.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 working days).
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
- Any correspondence regarding further change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability of batches/slots.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for particular type of commission on production of tickets. Candidates are required to carry photo copy of the first page of bank passbook or cheque leaf where the name, account No. and IFS Code details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
|How to Apply |
|You can apply easily by using the link from below and able to apply on or before 19 December 2019.|