You choose the right page if you also looking for the Latest Manipur Govt. Jobs on the web. Here we have provided the list of all the Manipur Latest Govt. Jobs Vacancy. If you one of the students who preparing for the Govt. Job In Manipur state then we want to give you good news.
|Latest Manipur State Govt. Jobs|
|PHED Manipur 154 Posts Recruitment 2019
Last Date – 09 November 2019
The govt. of Manipur state had released various govt. recruitment notifications for the candidates who preparing for the jobs. This year the Manipur Govt. has released a huge vacancies in the state through the Manipur Public Service Commission (Manipur). Students can check the official notification of all the Manipur Govt. Vacancy 2020 from the website of MPSC.
Latest Govt. Jobs of Manipur |10th and 12th Pass
Manipur Police has also released the notification for the recruitment of various posts such as Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector, Sub Inspector (SI) & Head Constable etc. Hence, 10th & 12th pass students are able to apply for the Manipur Police Jobs.
Thousands of candidates are preparing now for the Manipur Jobs and they all are curiously waiting for the Govt. Recruitment in state. Therefore, wait of thousands candidates is going to over and they will able to apply for various Manipur State Govt. Jobs Recruitment.
You can check all type of information about recruitment from here such as Post Name, Total Number of Posts, Exam Date, Admit Card Releasing Date, Education Qualification, Other Eligibility Criteria, Result and Other Important Dates etc.
How to Apply for Manipur Govt. Job Online?
- You should bookmark this page to get Latest Manipur Govt. Job
- Also, you should join our newsletter.
- Choose any recruitment from here.
- Check complete details of recruitment carefully along with eligibility details.
- If you are eligible then you can use the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Now you can fill the Manipur Job Online Application Form for the recruitment.
Documents Required for Online Job Application
- 10th Marks Sheet
- 12th Marks Sheet
- Photo (Scanned)
- Graduation Marks Sheet
- Valid Mail Id and Phone Number (If Required)
- Cast Certificate (for reserved Category)
- Disability Certificate (If you have any Disability)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Scanned Signature
Well, we have provided here some details regarding Manipur Govt. Jobs Online. Now the candidates who preparing for the jobs are suggested to keep in touch with this page and keep visiting it regularly.
We update this page time to time whenever the Manipur Govt. release notification for recruitments. Stay tuned with us for Latest Sarkari Naukri updates.