The official Union Public Service Commission has issued the advt. for Indian Forest Service (IFS) Exam 2020. Candidates interested in the examination can check the details from this page and able to apply on or before 03 March 2020.
UPSC IFS Exam 2020 Application Form
|Union Public Service Commission|
Indian Forest Service Exam 2020
|Exam Name ||IFS Exam 2020|
|Total Posts ||90 Posts|
|Mode of Application ||Online|
|Recruitment Level ||National Level|
|Type of Recruitment ||Sarkari Naukri |
|Last Date to Apply for Recruitment ||03 March 2020|
|Official Site ||www.upsc.gov.in|
|Location of Job||PAN India|
|Advt. Number ||06/2020-IFS|
|Job Category||UPSC Jobs|
|Educational Qualification |
|Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines).|
- 21 to 32 Years as on 01/08/2020
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1988 and not later than 01-08-1999
- Check the notification for relaxation details.
|Application Fee |
- For Others: Rs. 100/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PwBD candidate: NIL
- Payment Mode: Depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash/ Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card.
|Important Dates |
- Notification Release Date: 12-02-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-03-2020 till 18.00 Hours.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Pay-in-Slip): 02-03-2020
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online): 03-03-2020 till 18.00 hours
- Dates for withdrawing of online Applications: 12-03-2020 to 18-03-2020 till 6.00 PM
- Dates for Preliminary Exam: 31-05-2020
- Dates for Mains Exam: July/ August 2020
|How to Apply |
|You can apply easily by using the link from below and able to apply on or before 03 March 2020.|